Today I want to share with you five applications I would recommend to other mom’s. I have used most of these applications throw my pregnancy and aging of my son.
- What to Expect– I used this application from 12 weeks on, in my pregnancy. It was very helpful for both myself and my boyfriend. Each week you are provided with the estimated size of your baby and an informational video on your child’s development in the womb.
- Baby Names Genius– Was one that I found recently. I’ve always loved learning the meanings and origins of names. This app gathers information about you such as first and last name, maiden name,age range, religious preferences, favorite color, height, and ethnicity. It also gathers information about your family, origin, location of birth, and your interests. They present you with the recommended names for the everything entered and you can either thumbs up or thumbs down the name, which also allows them to gather more information on your likes and dislikes. The third boy’s name presented to me was the name we picked for our son and my boyfriend both like the fourth girl’s name.
- Baby Development Guide: This app is simple you just enter your child’s birthday and is gives you the general list of activities for your child’s age group. Here is a quick video of some information.
- Baby Daybook: I have written three reviews on this amazing app and I currently have 28 promo codes to give away!! To read my reviews click on these next few words- my first, second, third and promo codes posts.
- Learning Letters Puppy: My son loves this interactive learning app. he has been playing with it for a few months now and I can definitely tell the difference as he plays with his other toys throughout the day. You can find my entry about his first experience with it here, it also includes a video.
That’s about all I have time for today but I hope you all will be back tomorrow and I’d love you hear from you. Questions, comments or ideas.
Thank you for reading, now go get your mom on!
Blog of the Mom